A one-day symposium for the presentation and discussion of new research into how young people are using media in their everyday lives, with a particular emphasis on the ways in which the opportunity to make and share media material online does, or does not, make a difference.
- Fatimah Awan, University of Westminster
- Alicia Blum-Ross, University of Oxford
- Ranjana Das, LSE, University of London
- Caroline Dover, University of Westminster
- David Gauntlett, University of Westminster
- Reijo Kupiainen, University of Tampere
- Fiona Lennox, OFCOM
- Jane Rumble, OFCOM
Refreshments and lunch will be provided (free of charge).
Location: The Boardroom, University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street (two minutes' walk from Oxford Circus).
This event is part of the AHRC-funded project, 'Young people's mediaworlds', based at the University of Westminster.
The schedule for the day is as follows: