Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
This event is full and the reserve list now heavily oversubscribed. If you have not received a welcome letter and travel notes, you do not have a place, please accept our aplologies.
If you are able to travel at short notice and would like to be placed on the reserve list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 28th March 2012
Time: Registration from 9.30am, event 10:00 – 16.00.
Venue: Marriot Hotel, 4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane Leeds, United Kingdom LS1 6ET
- A business based in Northern England?
- Looking for opportunities to collaborate with the Technology Strategy Board?
- Aiming to move into EU R&D?
This event is an opportunity for companies across the North of England to speak to the UK’s national innovation agency about how to get new product ideas off the ground. Whether you face a technical challenge or are interested in any funding
The Technology Strategy Board has a range of ways it can help including:
- SMART Awards
- Eurostars other TSB/EU joint programmes
- Knowledge Transfer Networks
- FP7 and CIP opportunities
- Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI)
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Catapult Centres
- International programmes
This event is designed to showcase each mechanism and give participants the opportunity for networking and collaborative discussion.There will be the option to book 1-1 surgery sessions with the TSB team or fellow delegates.
Note: bookings are limited to only two people per company.