Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
If you have any problems using this page please contact the CIPR Events Team on 020 7631 6900.
About the event
This year's conference looks at the thorny issue of reputation. In a world of increasing messages and an ever growing number of people commentating on topics, how can we, as communicators, help our organisations, companies and clients to manage their reputations? How do you catch a wave upon the sand? Is there a strategy, a plan or a series of tactics and skills we can develop to provide reassurance and support?
Who is the conference aimed at?
This conference is for anyone working in or with the communications functions in agencies, organisations and companies across the West of England: in-house, consultancy, private, public and third sector.
What will happen on the day?
- Benefit from talks from some of the region's best reputation monitors, Magnus Carter from Mentor, Kate Doodson from Cosmic (who were so well received as a company last year, we've asked them back) and Pam Madden from West of England Coaching and Counselling.
- Hear from the heart of the media about the impact of Leveson, of the continual rise of self-published information, both online and offline, and find out what two of our best known commentators, Suzanne Moore and Stefan Stern think about it all and the impact it will have on media and PROs.
- Take part in a workshop with John Smythe and Jerome Reback from Engage for Change, about the Velvet Revolution in the workplace: what is it and will it completely change the DNA and practices of 'internal communication'?
- Have plenty of time to network with your colleagues from across the region, and, by popular demand, we've arranged a sit-down area for serious networking over lunch.
- Earn CPD points if you are a CIPR member.
For further information on the South West Conference or for booking queries, please contact the CIPR Events Team on 020 7631 6900 or email email@example.com.