Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Digital Marketing (Bristol)
Friday, 21 September 2012 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
Success in online marketing requires mastery of a range of concepts and techniques. This course gives a comprehensive of the different aspects of digital marketing and shows delegates how they can be simply and successfully integrated with more established PR strategies.
Who is this course for?
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the hands-on management of digital channels.
- the transition to digital: an of the opportunities and what they mean for you
- definitions and jargon busting: making sense of it all
- understanding the similarities and differences between traditional media and online: how they can complement and feed each other
- developing strategic, integrated and measurable campaigns that meet pre-defined business objectives
- integrating digital channels with PR: natural search, PPC, email, social media
- investigating social media platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- measurement and analytics: how to determine appropriate metrics and KPIs
- best practice: case studies of how to do it and
- digital blunders: examples of how not to do it.
Benefits to you and your organisation
Delegates will develop a better understanding of the alternative digital marketing tools and techniques available as well as their appropriate use and measurement.
A good mix of theory, practical exercises, group discussions and hand-outs.
When & Where
Our training workshops are designed to equip you with the understanding, knowledge and core PR and business skills that will demonstrate your commitment to your career and professional development.
The sessions are highly practical and we encourage two-way participation to ensure that you get the most out of the training. We only use CIPR-approved trainers to lead our workshops.
If you have any queries, please contact the workshop team on 020 7631 6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org