Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
RAPTOR Workshop - Cardiff
Tuesday, 26 June 2012 from 11:00 to 15:30 (BST)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Raptor is a free to use, open source software suite generally designed to enable accounting within event-based systems, and specifically aimed at accounting within systems that handle authentication events such as the Shibboleth IdP, OpenAthens LA, and EZproxy. See http://iam.cf.ac.uk/RAPTOR for further information.
The Raptor development team and JISC Collections will be holding two Raptor workshops over the coming months. This page is for the June event in Cardiff! (For the July event in London, click here).
- An introduction to Raptor - what it is, where it came from, and what it can do for you institution;
- Demonstrations of how easy Raptor is to install on both Windows and Linux platforms;
- Demonstrations on how to use the simple features of Raptor's web interface to find out usage stats for your online resources;
- Discussion and demonstrations of the more advanced features of Raptor to get the most out of the usage information available to you;
- Q&A with the developers to ask any questions you might have about how to make use of Raptor, from the simple to the advanced.
- Tue June 26th in Cardiff
- Tue July 24th in London.
When & Where
Founded by Royal Charter in 1883, Cardiff University is a dynamic and successful centre of higher education with an international reputation for high quality teaching and research.