Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Circus School at The Outlet (8-10 year old session) Sunday event
Weekly Event - Every Sunday: 16:00 to 17:30 (BST)
Each circus workshop offers an opportunity to come and learn a variety of circus skills including juggling, hat manipulation, flower stick, diablo, globe walking, tight wire walking and trampette. The workshops are taught in a fun and enthusiastic way to a high standard by tutors from Ireland’s premiere circus school Belfast Community Circus School
Guidelines for Circus School
Help us ensure the safety and well being of all of our members and staff by following the guidelines.
1. Please ensure that your child is dropped off on time, accompany them inside the building, and preferably wait until the class begins.
2. The circus workshop tutors are unable to supervise your child for more than 5 minutes before the start of a class.
3. If your child arrives late they may miss the warm up, which is compulsory.
4. The 2-4 year olds participants must be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the class who will be expected to participate, and there must be one adult to one child with no exceptions.
1. Please pick children up promptly at the end of each class to ensure that tutors are able to prepare for the next class.
2. Children should be picked up by parents/guardians from inside the circus workshop space and the same adult who leaves the child off must collect them. *
3. We encourage all parents/guardians to arrive a few minutes before the end of each class and to remain in the dropping off/pickup area as you may see your child do some fantastic new trick.
* The responsible adult who is dropping/collecting the child will be asked to sign the child in and out and leave a contact mobile number that they can be contacted on for the duration of the class. If the responsible adult is not the parent or carer of the child, their details must be provided on the booking form.
We require you to inform us of any medical conditions, past or present injuries, allergies or special needs of each child participating, this will enable our tutor team to plan all of the circus workshops appropriately and ensure the safety of all of the children participating.
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
1. Children should wear comfortable clothing with no zips or buckles and no jewellery. Any girls wearing dresses should also wear leggings underneath.
2. Gym shoes or trainers are best, no heels please.
3. Children should bring a suitable drink, water is best. NO FIZZY DRINKS.
4. No food to be consumed during the workshop. NO CHEWING GUM.
1. Tutors have the right to exclude children in cases of repeated unacceptable behaviour. Their responsible adult will be contacted to come and collect them, and they may be asked not to come back to future workshops.
2. Swearing is deemed as unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated.
3. Participants are asked to respect each other, tutors, equipment and the space around them.
Home to more than 55 of the world's best-known retail brands, The OUTLET village near Banbridge is a shopping and leisure destination like no other. It’s the perfect place for bargain hunters with permanent reductions of between 30% and 70% in every store. There's also a host of cafes, restaurants and leisure activities all looked after by our award winning customer service team, making it as popular with families as it is with fashionistas.