Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Adobe Premiere Pro – Rookie
Monday, July 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM (BST)
Newport, United Kingdom
Adobe Premiere Pro is widely used and recognized as an industry standard when creating programs combining video, audio and still images. It allows the capture, edit and delivery of video online, on air, on disc or on devices. Premiere Pro also allows colour correction and work with audio
Date: Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th July, 2012
Time: 10am – 5pm
Cost: £210, including lunch and refreshments (Staff discount)
Location: City Campus, University of Wales, Newport, NP20 2BP
This course will teach you how to use Premieres powerful start-to-finish program for editing digital video. If you are an amateur with basic digital video camera experience looking to broaden your skills base, this course will teach you how to use Premieres toolset to bring flexibility, functionality and control to your videos. Learn how to edit clips and sequences, add/manipulate effects and transitions, work with audio tracks, and export your results to a variety of formats.
· No previous video editing experience is required; however basic computer skills are necessary.
The course will be suitable for those who are completely new to the application through to more experienced users who may wish to take this class to get rid of those bad habits.
Typical learning objectives
· Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/CS5
· Selecting Settings,
· Adjusting Preferences, and Managing Assets
· Applying Specialized Editing Tools
· Adding Video Transitions
· Putting Clips in Motion
· Adding Video Effects
· Changing Time
· Acquiring and Editing Audio
· Sweetening Your Sound and Mixing Audio
· Creating Dynamic Titles
· Exploring Compositing Techniques
· Analyzing Content
· Working with Colour
· Importing and Capturing Media
· Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
· Managing Your Projects
· Navigating inside Premiere
· Organise video projects
· Assemble a sequence of media clips
· Fine tune a sequence
· Use transitions and video effects
· Create titles and credits
· Perform basic colour correction
· Work with audio
· Adjust audio clips
· Export video
· Output video
Benefits of attending
· Get an edge in the job market with prestigious industry accreditation
· Authorised Training Centre offering globally recognised Adobe® qualifications
· Taught by Adobe Certified Instructors with vast industry experience
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
Charles Rawlins is a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts with over fifteen years of production experience in television, film and games. He has won both production and design awards in film and animation. He was awarded a production study tour to Los Angelis and was sponsored to attend acting and scriptwriting courses by S4C and Double Negative based at Pinewood. He has studied editing and animation techniques working with directors such as Gerry Anderson, David Lane, Ken Turner, Alan Perry, Ron Appleton and game programme teams.
For enquiries about this event please contact the Events Team Email: Eventsteam@newport.ac.uk. Telephone: 01633 432991