Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
8 - Minimising transport fines and charges
Tuesday, 11 December 2012 from 09:00 to 12:30
London, United Kingdom
Reducing transport related fines and charges your organisation receives can have a direct impact on your bottom line. This workshop covers the regulatory responsibilities for managers and how to develop relevant policies to reduce associated costs. You will also have the opportunity to discuss the issues you face with other FORS accredited companies and industry experts.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Explain the legislation relating to PCNs and FPNs and the associated infringements
(parking, loading and unloading, congestion charge and moving traffic)
2) Methods to reduce the number of PCNs and FPNs
3) How to implement a fines and charges policy
4) Develop systems to monitor road transport charges and fines (FORS PCN tracker)
5) Evaluate the impact of the policies and make recommendations for improvements
In association with PIE
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Please note there is no parking on-site. The nearest tube station is West Kensington.
Registration starts at 08.45am.