Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Working with Bereaved Children and Young People in Fractured Families
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
An interactive workshop which aims to offer practical guidance to professionals working with children and young people who experience bereavement within the context of separated or fractured family systems.
• to gain further understanding of how children and young people grieve
• to understand the impact of family breakdown as a result of death or sudden death
• to explore therapeutic approaches in bereavement and separated or fractured family systems
• to consider ways of supporting children who move into temporary or permanent care
• to explore how to communicate in a multi-agency framework and promote joint working
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for all professionals who work with and/or offer therapeutic services to bereaved children and young people in the course of their work, whether in the statutory or voluntary sector
HP14 4BF Buckinghamshire
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is the UK’s leading charity that supports families and educates professionals both when a child dies and when a child is bereaved. Currently the charity trains around 5,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website with an online forum for bereaved families, and Buckinghamshire-based family bereavement support.