Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Enhancing collaborative and group learning through innovative technologies
Ipswich, United Kingdom
This session is intended to discuss how technology can be used to facilitate both summative and formative student collaboration and group work. The session will outline what we mean by group work, introduce a number of case studies around technology enhanced group work, overview the supported tools at UCS ad provide the opportunity for you to develop activities using these tools.
On completion you will:
- Be aware of how you might enhance the group work based learning activities through the use of technology
- Be more aware of how people have or are planning to use wikis and peer assessment to enhance the student learning experience
- Have designed and developed a collaborative based learning activity in a UCS supported tool
- Be aware of the issues you might encounter when using technology for collaborative learning activities
You must be a member of staff at University Campus Suffolk to attend this course
IP4 1QJ Ipswich
The Elevate Team
The Elevate Team
enhancing learning through innovative technologies
Our aims are;
- Help staff to integrate innovative technologies to enhance their teaching programmes
- Share innovation and good practice through facilitating an active community
- Evaluate the impact of enhancements on the student learning experience
- Develop and pilot ways to enhance and develop learning through innovative technologies
For more information, and details of other events visit our blog >> http://a.ucs.ac.uk/elevate