Forfusion is an international IT and business consultancy, headquartered in the North East of England.
With demonstrable expertise in reducing operational expenditure and solving business problems with technology, Forfusion serves as a trusted adviser to its clients spanning across private, public and third sectors. It’s no wonder it has a 100 per cent customer retention rate and has doubled in size consecutively over the last two years.
Forfusion delivers life cycle services using a proven methodology for planning, implementation and support. Forfusion’s business model is based on three technology practices (or verticals), which are:
- Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC)
- Networking and Security (NWS)
- Data Centre and Virtualisation (DCV)
Spanning across these verticals, Forfusion also has two services (or horizontals). These are:
- Government Secure Services (GSS) division, consisting of highly talented and security-cleared engineers and consultants, skilled and accredited across all of technology practices.
- FusionCare is a dedicated support service, managed in-house by Forfusion and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Forfusion’s team of expert consultants would be delighted to discuss how they could help your organisation improve efficiencies and reduce costs. They can be contacted at the following:
Phone: 0191 500 9100