The NAS Surrey Branch is a support group with around 1500 members, most of whom are parents of children and young people with autism or Aspergers. The group is run by parent-volunteers and we offer:
- Local support group coffee mornings all over Surrey throughout term-time
- Specific groups for parents of girls and parents of adults with ASDs
- Evening talks by professionals from health, education, social care and other related services
- A few family activities each year - see our News & Events page for details.
- An online forum where you can ask advice, or share or receive information
- A newsletter published every two months which includes a calendar of events, local and national events and news.