Transport for London, Freight Advice Workshops
Free London 2012 workshops for freight operators and their customers
Transport for London (TfL) are offering 240 free workshops, both inside and outside the capital, to
help hauliers and their customers in transport ‘hotspots’ keep running smoothly during the Games.
The workshops will cover:
• Overview of the Olympics and what’s happening in London during the Summer
• Olympic and Paralympic Route Network: how you can use the network during the Games
• Implications on freight and delivery operations
• The Games as an opportunity to reduce, re-time, re-route and re-mode
• Case studies highlighting how companies have started to prepare
• What’s available to help you prepare
Your message has been sent!