The Learning Labyrinth
The Learning Labyrinth (TLL Ltd) is an established training and development consultancy. With offices in Brighton, we have consultants and associates across the UK so are able to work nationally (and internationally too should you require it).
We have experience of working in both private and public sectors and in organisations both large and small.
We are proud to be an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Approved Centre. In addition to delivering a range of ILM professional qualifications, we also deliver ILM endorsed training programmes - so you can be assured that they meet the ILM's rigorous quality standards.
But what makes us stand out from the crowd?
We believe we achieve this by:
- focusing on our specific areas of expertise
- tailoring our solutions to your needs
- working in partnership to ensure we get results
- using the best tools and techniques to deliver high impact/low duration events.
And what about our values? Not just words, these provide a practical framework for how we work. We strive to be:
- outcome focused - always starting with the end result in mind
- flexible - we know for you it has to be 'business as usual'
- innovative - our toolkit and resource are bang up-to-date
- challenging - we will 'question, question, question' until we get to the heart of the matter.
The result? A passionate and focused service delivered with personality! We believe this makes working with us a unique experience.
A practical workshop to get you started networking on LinkedIn 26 September 2012 09:30
BN1 4AL Brighton | View Map
A practical workshop to get you started networking on LinkedIn - Intended for those with minimal or no prior experience.At the end of the...
Your message has been sent!