Eventbrite Pulse Report: All the Event Industry Statistics You Need To Know
We know there are a lot of questions about the event industry. Questions like:
- Which technologies do organisers plan to adopt next?
- What are the most effective event marketing channels?
- What are the favourite UK venues for organisers?
That’s why we decided to draw back the curtains on what’s happening in the industry, and shine a spotlight on the key stats you need to know.
Working with a host of respected partners and associations, we surveyed a wide cross-section of event industry professionals, from one-man bands to large exhibitions, music to networking, charity events to festivals – all to get the answers to your questions.
There was one overriding finding across the spectrum of answers we received, and that was that the events industry in 2015 is a good place to be!
Here are some of the other questions we answered along the way:
- Why do people run events?
- Is the industry growing?
- Are budgets expanding – and where?
- How much do different types of event spend on marketing, technology, venues or programming?
- How do organisers choose venues?
- What skills are in demand in the industry?
To get the answers to these questions and many more, download your free 43- page guide to the key event industry statistics you need to know about, all found in the Pulse Report 2015.
Easy to digest
We didn’t want to bore you with mountains of text, so we made sure all the data is simply represented with graphics and key figures. Here’s a preview of a few pages:
If you just can’t bring yourself to devour 43 pages of useful event industry statistics, then don’t worry, we have you covered. You can also view a copy of the Pulse Report Executive Summary, which pulls the top-line findings for those who are time poor.
Let us know what you think of the report in the comments section below!