Understanding Festival Fans: New Research Reveals Who the Most Valuable Fans Are
Download the Understanding Festival Fans report now by filling out the form below.
Our new, exclusive report surveyed over 500 music festival goers in the UK. The findings have identified a specific segment that is driving growth in the UK market. We’ve called these the ‘Super Fans’.
Some key findings from the report:
- Just 28% of music festival-goers – the ‘Super Fans’ – account for over 50% of annual ticket spend – 3 times as valuable as regular attendees
- They attend 4 music festivals each year, draw friends in and spend £45 more per ticket than casual festival goers
- Super Fans spend £581 annually on tickets and drive growth in the market
- While they aren’t short of a penny, half think festivals are too corporate
- Festival attendance remains buoyant overall, with 48% of respondents planning to attend more this year