In summer 2016 Eventbrite and Music Watch surveyed over 2000 festival attendees around the world. We turned this research into a report called ‘Understanding Festival Fans: New Research Reveals Who the Most Valuable Fans Are‘.
The research revealed a lucrative group of ‘super fans”; a segment of 28% of festival goers who account for over 50% of annual ticket spend.
With this research in mind, we’ve created a brand new guide for festival organisers, sharing a number of actionable tips on how you can attract these super fans.
Download this guide to find out:
- How to identify your super fans
- The live experiences they love
- Marketing strategies to to get festival super fans to choose your festival
- How to get more value from your super fans, for both you and your sponsors
- Ways you can win the loyalty of the super fan