This workshop aims to support companies looking to achieve FORS bronze. Whether you are preparing for your assessment for the first time or addressing issues raised at a previous assessment, this workshop is specifically designed to guide and support you through the process from registration to bronze accreditation.
The event will cover topics including:Developing, documenting and communicating road transport policies is essential for fleet operators. Knowing where to start and how to develop effective policies can seem daunting. This workshop will help take you through the process of developing policy and processes and give guidance to creating your own written documents.
The event will cover topics including:
1) The benefits of bronze – what is available to you
2) Overview of the FORS standards
3) How to meet the bronze requirements
4) Examples of non-conformity and avoiding the pitfalls
5) Next steps after assessment