Fed up of paying for costly IT software? Got a complete software suite but only use a few programmes?
FSB Manchester & North Cheshire is launching a new digital training programme for members seeking to cut IT costs by using the range of free products now available for business users from Google.
Part 1 kicks off with an intermediate class where attendees will learn how to:
• Use Google Drive to save your documents safely using cloud storage, and access them anywhere you have access to the internet.
• Discover Google Docs as an alternative to other word processing such as MS Word as we learn hands on how to create an easy, but professional looking, newsletter.
• How to boost your digital knowledge with free online courses on everything from search to social media, to help you grow your business or career.
• Access Google’s Digital Garage by creating a free account for your business and set your own topics of interest and learning programme.
By the end of this two and half hour session session you’ll be able to do the following:
1. Create and manage folder in Google Drive
2. Create a new document using the templates features on Google Docs
3. Share and publish a document online
4. Collaborate with others on a Google Docs
5. Copy, print and save a Doc to PDF
6. Set up and begin accessing your Digital Garage Account and access online modules
This is a FREE course but to ensure attendance attendees must pay £10 per person, refunded in full following registration on the day i.e. no shows will not be refunded.
More information can be obtained by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org