How to Be Incredibly Charismatic and Build Rapport Rapidly for Social, Networking and Dating Success
I've seen too many good, intelligent people getting overlook in careers, friendships and love because they didn’t make the right first impression, know the secrets of a magnetic personality, or realise it was a skill they could work on.
The world of work and dating is even more competitive, with many fantastic people competing for our attention. It's no longer good enough to be good looking or clever. You need something else.
And that something is CHARISMA.
> Charisma: compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others <
Charisma is a skill, not something you are born with. Which means YOU can learn it.
In this 5.5 hour workshop I’ll share the three things that make someone charismatic, and teach you practical exercises to develop those parts of yourself.
Benefits of attending
After completing the workshop you will know:
The three components of a charismatic personality
Practical exercises to train yourself to be more charismatic
How to work a room at a social or networking function
Ways to build rapid rapport with someone and get them liking you
7 guiding principles to adopt in your life for success
Ways to be more attractive to the opposite sex
The secrets of inviting body language others can’t resist
Hour 1: Charisma, an overview
- What is Charisma and why is it so important?
- The different types of charisma
- The 3 components that make someone charismatic
- The 7 guiding principles you should adopt for social success
Hour 2: Developing a bullet proof self-image
- An insight into how your mind works
- 7 powerful principles to control your mind in any situation
- Uncover the mental blocks that are holding you back
- How to eliminate self-doubt and limiting beliefs
- A technique to instantly boost your confidence and reduce stress levels in just 2 minutes
- Exercises to trick
Hour 3: Rapport building
- How to work a room like a pro
- The three types of people you should introduce yourself to at an event
- How to rapidly build rapport with anyone you meet
- The secrets of inviting body language
Hour 4: Conversation skills
- How to hold a good conversation
- What to say, and what not to say
- How to never run out of things to say ever again
- The best way to get past small talk
- Conversational mistakes to avoid
The skills will be taught through theory in a classroom environment (around 40% of the time), accompanied by practical exercises (around 60% of the time) specifically designed to help you improve rapidly. It will be highly interactive.
- The workshop is 5.5 hours long, running from 10.30am – 4pm, with an hour for lunch (not provided).
- There will be a limited number of attendees, small enough to make it personal, large enough to make the exercises work, and for you to practice your new found skills on other people.
Who is this workshop for?
Warning: This isn’t for everyone. You will be required to participate in group exercises designed to maximize your confidence and teach you the skills which will make you more successful in all areas of your life.
This isn’t the type of workshop where you can sit back and expect miracles to happen without any effort. But I promise, if you put the effort in, and apply the techniques, you’ll become more attractive, make friends easier, and progress in your career faster.
Hi. My name’s Ed, and here are a few things you should know about me, and why I’m running this workshop.
- I hardly even went out at university due to feeling inferior and as though no-one would want to meet me.
- I spent ten years learning techniques and going on multiple courses to improve all areas of my life.
- I've used these skills to progress my career, get the jobs I want, start my own businesses, and have the types of relationship I desired.
- Now I run my own consultancy, as well as being a dating and confidence mentor and coach to teach others these skills.
- I want to give some of the things I've learned to you, so you don’t miss out like I did and can live the life you want.
The location for this event will be central London. The venue will be confirmed shortly.