Taking care of your organisation’s future
SMEs in the manufacturing, services and construction supply chains are increasingly being expected to be accredited to the ISO 9001 quality system or are considering its implementation for other reasons.
The advantages of ISO Accreditation:
- Competitive edge – even in situations or industries where ISO 9001 Accreditation is not a contractual requirement or expectation it can set you apart from the competition
- Best practice – ISO 9001 can improve process and service quality, increase customer satisfaction levels and improve productivity
- Easy integration – the implementation of ISO 9001 makes it simpler to develop a single management system to meet the requirements of other standards including those for Environmental and Health & Safety, saving on duplication and cutting down those costs
We deliver ISO workshops aimed at assisting SMEs in East Lancashire & the Yorkshire and Humber region to support their current and projected business objectives by enhancing the Quality Management System (QMS) skills of their key personnel.
Participants will be able to apply a systematic approach to the implementation or further development of an ISO 9001 compliant system within their organisations and will gain an understanding of how that can have a positive impact on business competitiveness.
Quality Management System Internal Auditing
This is a detailed follow-on from our In-Depth ISO 9001 course (or a stand-alone for those with exisitng Quality Management System experience) enabling delegates to competently carry out effective Internal Audits
Who should attend?
Managers and employees of ISO 9001 registered organisations (or those planning to implement ISO 9001) tasked with carrying out Internal Audits to comply with the requirements of the International Standard
How will you benefit?
Delegates will have a straightforward understanding of internal auditing requirements and how to carry out effective auditing activities
- Principles of Business Management
- Business Maangement Systems
- Management Systems Standards/ISO 9000 Series
- Introduction to Auditing
- Managing an Audit Programme
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Performing an Audit
- Audit reporting and Audit Follow-up
Courses run from 10.00am (registration 9.45am) to 4.30pm
Includes Refreshments and Light lunch
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Airedale Enterprise Services is a pleasant 14 minute walk from Keighley Railway Station, and an 11 minute walk from Keighley Bus Station. We are located just behind Kwik Fit and Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Worth Way.
The entrance for vehicles is off South Street, onto Greengate Road, then 1st left onto Sunderland Street.
What is the refund policy?
Booking Terms & Conditions
Pay online through Eventbrite at www.airedaleenterprise.org.uk/training-events/ or
Request an invoice from email@example.com with the details of the workshop you wish to attend at least 14 days prior to the event where possible. An invoice will be issued payable within 14 days or at least 5 days prior to the event. Places will only be confirmed when the payment is received. All payments must be made prior to the event by BACs, cheque made payable to Airedale Enterprise Services or cash.
Attendees can cancel their place up to 7 working days in advance of the event and receive a full refund.
Attendees cancelling between 7 & 4 days will receive a 50% refund.
Attendees cancelling 3 days or less prior to the event will receive no refund.
In the unlikely event that Airedale Enterprise Services should have to cancel an event, attendees will be notified 3 working days prior to the workshop and given the option to transfer their place to another workshop or will receive a full refund.