Actions and Detail Panel
1 Day Serviced Accommodation Academy
Fri 12 May 2017, 08:30 – 18:00 BST
The Serviced Accommodation Academy – ‘A Refreshing Change to Property Investor Education’
1 Day, content packed workshop, teaching you everything you need to know about Service Accommodation.
- Make £1000 + PCM NET PROFIT from each property.
- Do you want to financial freedom from property but don’t dozens of single-let properties?
- Learn how to create a totally 'hands-off' automated Serviced Accommodation business.
This is not a 'get-rich-quick' scheme. It is a 1 day seminar that will show you how to make a lot of money in a reasonable amount of time, with some hard work at the start using one of the most exciting new stratergies.
Serviced Accommodation is for you!
In just one day, we’ll show you how to make £1,000.00 PROFIT every month from just one property.
Acquire properties with none of your own money & follow our system to convert them into ‘Serviced Accommodation’ units using Airbnb, booking.com etc.
The best part of all, the entire process can be fully automated and systemised. The profit rolls in every month and you can be totally hands-off! You can focus on repeating the process as many times as you want!
100% pure content, we show you the entire system we use in our Serviced Accommodation business
Ongoing 12 month email support
7 step blue-print to take away and put the system straight into action
100% money back guarantee
The day will begin at 8:30 am with tea, coffee and welcomes. We will then kick-off straight into the content.
We will be teaching you every component we use to run our Serviced Accommodation business so there'll be plenty to get through. So much so, you might be a little overwhelmed. Don't worry, our ongoing 12 month support, as well as the 7 step blue-print will keep you on track so you can implement the stratergy straight away, step-by-step.
1. Purchasing Stratergies – R2R, BRR, CC2SA, etc
2. Location & Audience – Location Diversity, Types of Customers, Market Research
3. Deal Analyser – How to calculate and assess when to take the leap!
4. Set-up – Preparation, Interior Design, Furnishing & Services
5. Marketing – Photography, Copy Writing, Booking Platforms & Direct Bookings
6. Regulations – What you need to know to protect you, your customers and your business
7. Automation - How to systemise and automate as much you like (this is for you if you don’t want to be cleaning and ironing sheets all day!)
And much, much more!!
What Other People Thought....
Dean Wilkinson - 'I just got back from Sam Harpers Serviced Accommodation Academy in Leeds and I have to say what a brilliant day that was. Absolutely jam packed with content and delivered perfectly, I took the lot in. Some great insider stuff on finding the right deal, totally made sense. Covered everything!!
The venue was spot on and the food delicious. You weren’t kidding when you said that you always aim to over-deliver in business Sam. Hi to everyone who was there it was a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks Sam!!'
Jon Graham - 'Really good content and extremely well delivered. Highly recommended to anyone for the next event!'
Paul Smith - 'Morning Sam, fantastic course, great content, well presented and great value. Lunch was spot on as well'
Wendy Finneran - 'Hi Sam, really enjoyed today, learnt a lot, feeling motivated