Actions and Detail Panel
1 Day - Setting up your own Business
Fri 30 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This course is perfect for people who are thinking of starting up their own business or are researching how to go about it. The course will accelerate the development of your own Business Plan, your Marketing Plan and your first set of Financials. Delegates can use this course to plan their own business, or they can create a fictitious business, simply to go through the learning process. This course is also perfect for people who have never run their own business but need to understand how business works - especially if their role at work involves the need to be credible and relevant to business people.
- Highs & Lows of running your own business
- Personal and Business Goal setting session
- The Reticular Activating System (how the mind can influence our success in life and business)
- What order to do things? E.g. Bank Account, Website, Accountant etc.
- Sole Trader or Limited Company – pros and cons
- Cashflow – what is it, how does it work, how to manage it
- Insurances required by all businesses
- Balanced Scorecard – thinking about a range of business success measures
- How and when to find an Accountant
- What makes a Brand successful?
- Example Business Plan – lets start writing your own Business Plan
- Dealing with Rejection
- Psychology of Selling
- Do you feel good about Selling? Business success is all about sales in the first 12-18 months
- Preparing your perfect Sales Pitch
- Your Customer is Rating you!
- Selling Tips
- Marketing Tips
- The 4 P’s of Marketing - Who are your customers?
- Lets start writing your first Marketing Plan
- FINANCE: Calculating your Costs and Income and Profit & Loss Account
- Build your own Product/Sales mix
- Calculating Break Even point
- Networking – how important this is for new businesses
- Good luck setting up your new Business!