Developing, documenting and communicating road transport policies is essential for fleet operators. Knowing where to start and how to develop effective policies can seem daunting. This workshop will help take you through the process of developing policy and processes and give guidance to creating your own written documents.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Understanding ‘policies’ and why we need them
2) Stages required to develop road transport policies
3) Gathering information, understanding backgrounds
4) The finer details - writing your policy documents / review
5) Reviewing, evaluating and updating policies
Registration starts at 1:00pm.