Actions and Detail Panel
1-to-1 Business Surgery
Fri 12 May 2017, 10:00 – 12:30 BST
The surgeries will tackle barriers to growth at any stage of your businesses development.
The surgery will address recurring problems, such as:
• HR issues and recruitment including recruiting volunteers
• Year-end record keeping for traditional and community business
• Documentation and recording processes including which records need to be kept and for how long
• Policies and procedures
• Quality Assurance
• Bid writing and funding applications including Big Lottery.
• Any bespoke problems i.e directorships, issue resolution.
Resources and knowledge will be tailored to individual need.
The guidance and support offered within the sessions will aim to result in a business confidence with ambition to grow and improve the resilience of the business by raising awareness and tackling the 3 main source of disruption - People, Places and Processes.
A limited number of places are available and you will be allocated an appointment time at least one week before the event.
Delivered by Emerald Consultancy.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.