An event for CEOs, directors & shareholders of agencies – Digital, Web, Marketing, PR, SEO, Design, Video, Search, Social Media & Full Service Agencies
If you're an agency owner looking to get the inside track on how to grow your agency, you're invited to join The Agency Collective, a group of ambitious agency owners that meet quarterly for dinner, insight & support - all focused on helping you grow quicker.
10 lessons learnt...
This is your chance to hear from Simon Norris (co-founder of Nomensa) - someone who knows what it's like scaling an agency, having grown his first agency to 60 staff and then starting again with a blank canvas to build the well-respected UX & Service Design agency Nomensa, which has 3 offices and over 100 staff.
Simon has taken an 'academic' approach to building his agency - he'll share how this mentality has helped him build one of the most respected UX agencies in the UK.
If you have the intention of growing your agency, this is one event you don't want to miss. Simon will be sharing with you how to:
- Scale an agency without growing a cut-throat culture
- Develop a well-structured sales process that will attract the new business you want
- Create internal communication that really works
- Hire the right people to help you build the best agency
Timings for each dinner
- 6pm – Drinks & networking with other ambitious agency owners
- 7pm – Dinner & presentations
- 10.30pm – Conversations at the bar until late...
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. However, if you can no longer make it, please let us know at least 7 days before the event and we'll give you a credit to use for future events.
Can't make this date? Click here for more Agency Collective events
If you're a Wow client... drop an email to email@example.com and we'll share a discount code for you to get a free ticket to this event.
For more information about The Wow Company, click here