Hosted by Alicia Buller, a London-based business and technology journalist with several years' experience working in Dubai, the event will teach professionals from all walks of life how to use rich content to boost online presence.
The talk will cover several topics and will be followed by a networking session. 7 key takeaways you will definitely leave with:
- The do's and don’ts of managing your social media channels;
- How to define, create and measure engaging content that keeps people coming back to your social media channels;
- The main difference between Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- How defining an objective or goal for each channel makes all the difference;
- How to build a strong and loyal follower base;
- Where and how to find cheap (or even free) content;
- How much really is too much for wording and frequency on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin?.
About the speaker:
As former relaunch editor of Gulf Business magazine, Alicia now travels the world penning stories for Middle East publications and writes for Thomson Reuters, Computer Weekly, Conde Nast Traveller Middle East and The Gates Foundation.