#10001 Leicester City Networking
Tuesday, 13 December 2016 from 18:00 to 20:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FSB Networking at its simplest form (over a drink after work) – you get out, what you put in!
· No agenda, no presentations, apart from like minded business people talking to one another over a drink after work.
· Talk to one another about your business, what you provide, what you’re looking for, what you require help with, etc
· Talk directly to business people who have resolved business issues which you may be having or help you get in front of customers you want
· At the end of the day ‘people buy from or refer people who they know’
· Just meet for a drink or social after work.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This event is free to attend: All we ask is that you buy a drink at the bar. Due to very limited spaces (due to venue size) your place must be booked via this Eventbrite booking system. Eventbrite ticket sales will end at 10am on the day of the event.
Venue: 50 Cultural Quarter, Leicester LE1 1RD
Date: 2nd Tuesday of every even month (starting Tues 13 Oct)
Time: 6pm to 8pm
For further information on this event please contact:
· FSB Leicester City Branch – Branch Chairman: Vimal Chauhan (FSB@LeicesterChauffeurs.co.uk or 0116 2986444)
Save This Event
When & Where
FSB Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland Region
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over 40 years ago to help our members succeed in business, we are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by our members, for our members.
The Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland Region covers the East Northamptonshire, leicester, North Leicester & Rutland, Northampton and South Leicestershire Branches.