Actions and Detail Panel
10th Ecosystem: Innovation in acute settings
Tue 6 December 2016, 09:00 – 13:30 GMT
Join us for our 10th Ecosystem event where we will focus on digital innovation in acute care.
At this event we bring you the chance to see some of the best new innovations, including some seen at NHS EXPO, that are available to clinicians in this sector.
You will hear from NHS providers who are leading the way in using innovations to improve services, patient outcomes and experiences, including Liverpool’s digital roadmap director David Walliker to describe their latest developments and plans for the future.
There will be a chance to see new technology, systems and apps which are transforming the way care is being delivered and which the Innovation Agency is helping to spread adoption in the North West Coast.
The full agenda is avialable here
We will also be offering attendees and exhibitors the chance to pitch their innovation to the room. There will be 10 slots available and registration is on a first come first served basis. Sign up at the registration desk on the day. Watch the speed pitches from ECO8 here.
You should attend if you want to learn from the best in order to shape the delivery of healthcare in your organisation.
This is a must attend event for acute sector leaders, including:
Chief Operating Officers
Clinical Informatics Leads
Heads of Departments
All exhibition stands are now booked. If you would like to see who will be joing us, click here. Don't forget to bring your business cards for lots of networking!
Our Ecosystem events are a great place not only to find out what new technologies and approaches are out there, but also to meet up with commissioners, providers and digital businesses who are all interested in innovation.
Watch the highlights from our previous Ecosystem event on YouTube: Ecosystem 9: Technology Enabled Care
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT
We strive to make every event we manage interesting, informative and enjoyable. We also try to keep them free from admission charges. To make sure we can continue to do this, we need your help:
1. Our events are free to attendees, however, we pay a ‘per head’ cost for every attendee for venue hire, lunch & refreshments and any equipment. Therefore, please only register to attend if you are sure that you will.
2. We know that there are times when you simply can’t avoid cancelling your attendance at one of our events. If you need to do this, the easiest way is to cancel your place via the link on your Eventbrite ticket. Or, you can email email@example.com and we'll do it for you.
3. We generally take lots of photographs and occasionally video our events. We use these pictures and video on our website and in other media. If you do not want to be photographed or filmed please let a member of the Innovation Agency team know at the event.
4. We love to share! Speakers will be asked for permission to share their slides. These will be made available via slideshare.net
5. By signing up for an Innovation Agency event, we will add your contact details to our CRM system and let you know about future events, as well as send you our newsletter. If you do not want to receive information from us, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.