An international conference marking 15 years of the 'War on Terror' and the founding of Stop the War.
Speakers Include: Jeremy Corbyn MP, Malalai Joya, Lindsey German, Salma Yaqoob, Brian Eno, Medea Benjamin, Phyllis Bennis, Kate Hudson, Mark Serwotka, Anas Altikriti, Maya Evans, Chris Cole, Ben Griffin, Andrew Murray and more tba.
- Chilcot and the next steps for the movement
- Will the new Cold War turn hot?
- The war on Muslims: civil liberties and Islamophobia
- Armed and unstable: foreign policy after the US elections
- Killing by remote control: drones and geopolitics