Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
It is well known that one of the key aspects of efficacy in therapy and coaching is the relationship between the practitioner and the client, together with their relationship to the wider system.The relationship with some clients seems to go easily, and with others it becomes more challenging. The 2 days will be an integrated process of short theory inputs and experiential working, exploring the question ‘who am I in this relationship?’ The workshop will:
- Explore who we become in relationship with the client/work context, and how that influences the process and outcomes (from initial contact, through contracting, during the work and the ending)
- Deepen our exploration of ourselves as practitioners
- Explore the potential entanglement in client and work relationships
- Explore how survival strategies show up in the consulting room.
This CPD event is intended to enrich your knowledge and understanding of relational trauma and Identity orientated Trauma psychology (developed by Professor Franz Ruppert), as it applies to your field of work with clients. We will be working with the Intention Method (a process for self-encounter) developed by Ruppert through many years of clinical practice. Our aim is that the theory and experiential experience will be of great value and benefit to you, your professional work and to your engagement with particular clients/contexts.
This is likely to appeal to you if:
- You are curious about yourself and your client relationships and/or your relationship with work
- You want to understand more about relational trauma theory and practice
- You are open to working experientially to deepen awareness, within a safe space
This is a supervision workshop as our focus will be client work/one to one or group work; and the relationship you have with the client and their context. Because this is a personal and therefore professional development event, it provides the opportunity to reflect on yourself in your work, to engage in a self-encounter process and deepen your self-awareness and insight. Central to the workshop will be the question ‘who am I ’ and ‘what do I want' in relation to specific clients/work settings, and in relation to your work as a whole.
The workshop is facilitated by Alexandra Smith www.alexandraasmith.co.uk and Julia Vaughan Smith www.juliavaughansmith.co.uk. Both are experienced Psychotherapists, Executive Coaches, Supervisors and practitioners working with Identity orientated trauma and the Intention Method.
For further information about the workshop please email email@example.com,or go to either of the websites above.