Actions and Detail Panel
17th Edition Course BS7671:2015 Amendment 3 2382-15 Day or Evening
This is the 'up to' 4 session evening or 4 day course.
On completion of the course you will be issued with an EAL Level 3 Award (QCF) certificate
There are 7 key modules which you will focus on throughout the course, plus the latest amendments:
- Scope, Object and Fundamentals
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for Safety
- Selection and Erection of equipment
- Inspection & Testing
- Special Installations or locations
You will also be guided through the latest amendments and appendices of the regulations.
The qualification covers the full content of BS 7671: IET Wiring Regulations Seventeenth Edition incorporating amendment three (2015).
The Regulations apply to the design, erection and verification of electrical installations, and also additions and alterations to existing installations.
Accreditation and Industry Support for these Qualifications
Who are these qualifications for?
- Personnel involved in the electrotechnical sector such as electricians, designers, inspectors who wish to update their knowledge to the IET Wiring Regulations Seventeenth Edition incorporating amendment three (2015)
- Wish to gain a nationally recognised qualification at Level 3, to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the latest wiring regulations
This course is suitable for practising electricians and those looking to work and develop their skills within the electrotechnical industry.
You will study the latest standard of the IEE wiring regulations, including essential subjects such as safety, selection and erection of electrical equipment.
This is an open book online assessment so you will complete your examination at the end of the course using a copy of the current 17th Edition Regulations book. The knowledge of the book over the period of the course will help immensely towards passing the end of the course online exam.
Booking the course
When booking your course please ensure you choose either the day time or evening course.
The dates indicated are the start date of each course, with the daytime course starting on a Monday and the Evening course starting on a Wednesday.
Please call 01642 715333 for more information