* A showcase and celebration of the best of Africa and Africans.
* An evening of Recognition of Achievements, Entertainment and Enlightenment.
* A networking event of top Africans and Friends of Africa from the continent and the Diaspora.
* An exhibition of top businesses and organisations serving the community.
* A platform to reach a potential audience of over 10 million people through Media coverage.
Date: Sunday 27 November 2016
Venue: Hilton London Canary Wharf,
Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH
Time: 5.30pm - 11pm
Silver (Standard Ticket)
- Eat as much as you can buffet and more...
1 Ticket - £100
2 or more Tickets - £87.50 each
Branded Table of 10 - £1000
Platinum VIP (Premium Ticket)
- Eat as much as you can buffet.
- Priority seating and acknowledgement; and more...
1 Ticket - £200
2 or more Tickets - £150 each
Branded Table of 10 - £2000
10% Early-Bird Discount available till 15 October 2016.
Tickets can be purchased via our preferred method: payment / transfer into our Barclays Bank Account:
Sort Code: 20 32 00
Account No: 03946231
Account Name: Target Today Limited
Reference: Your Name
- Card payments can be processed securely via Eventbrite.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There are no ID requirements. While there are no age restrictions to attend the event, the target audience for the GAB Awards is 16 years old and above. Everybody occupying a seat must purchase a ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers a prime location, just five minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf tube station on the Jubilee Line.
South Quay DLR Station is only two minutes away.
The secure, covered hotel car park is limited to 25 self-parking spaces and is run strictly on a first come first served basis. Parking costs GBP20 for 24 hours.
Alternative FREE car parking is available near the hotel especially on the streets off Marsh Wall. Please check the street parking plates for specific restrictions that apply to particular streets.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +44 (0)20 8522 6600 / +44 (0)7956 385604