The 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport (QCF) course is designed for you if you work, or aspire to work, in a physical education and school sport setting.
The course will introduce you to a number of roles in providing Physical Education and School Sport (PESS).
You will develop your knowledge and skills to be able to support the delivery of PE and sport programmes in a school sport environment.
You will study the following units to teach you how to effectively plan, conduct and evaluate PESS activity:
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people
- Support assessment for learning
- Plan a physical education and school sport programme
- Deliver a physical education and school sport programme
- Review a physical education and school sport programme
This course will run on 24th and 25th October plus 2 other days TBC, from 10:00 – 15:00. The full course fee is £700.
More information about the assessment and entry requirements can be found on the website: http://www.stmarys.ac.uk/short-courses/physical-education-school-sport.htm. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8240 4321 during office hours.