San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you know what are your key strenghts?
Get your confidence back & Rebrand yourself
Reinvent is designed to help anyone who has been out of work, transition back into a successful and meaningful career.
Setting up a family in a new country takes time and energy and the job context is different in each country.
After the workshop, you will have clearer ideas about what you really want from your working life and how to sell yourself better.
We will give you the necessary support to create opportunities and achieve success.
By Anne & Kenza
Both are qualified career coaches, with extensive corporate experience, who can guide you as you think through the process. Both have been through the same challenges and have years of experience working with professionals and parents going back to work.
You will leave you with:
1. A clear measurable definition of your career goal.
2. A deeper awareness of your values, your vision, your strengths and motivations.
3. A mission statement that will give you a higher purpose for working and supports your efforts towards your vision.
4. An Action Plan on how to achieve your objectives (marketing yourself or practicing interviews skills, improving your CV, recruiters approach strategy, networking, etc.)
5. You will know how to present yourself and learn more about your own unique branding.
6. A supportive community/network with whom to share your challenges.
It will be a fun and interactive workshop.
Small groups of a max 8 people. Most are inspired by Positive Psychology, NLP and Coaching theories.
Each Workshops runs on Thursdays & Fridays (10.00-17.30)
REINVENT REENGAGE RETURN
Save This Event
When & Where
is designed to help anyone who has been out of work transition back into the workplace or become an entrepreneur
Making The Impossible Possible: We will show you to Rebrand and Present yourself better
This Workshop is an opportunity for you to
Reengage Reinvent and Return!