Actions and Detail Panel
2-day NLP Foundation Course
Sat, 1 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 2 Apr 2017, 17:30 BST
WELCOME TO THE 2-DAY NLP FOUNDATION SKILLS COURSE
Venue: The Kingsway Hall Hotel, Covent Garden, London
Start: 9.00am for a 9,30am start;
NLP is a methodology for achieving personal and professional excellence. It provides a practical set of tools, techniques and strategies that will help you:
- improve communication skills
- overcome limiting beliefs
- grow in confidence
- motivate, influence and inspire others
- set effective goals
- model excellence
- make the most of the potential you have to achieve the success you want!
NLP will make a positive impact in almost every area of you life.
COME ALONG AND EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF NLP FOR YOURSELF
The 2-day course is designed to equip the learner with knowledge of the core skills of NLP. The is filled with practical exercises and based on the methodology of experiential learning.
- Calibration Skills: increase your awareness of self and others.
- Rapport: creating strong connection with others.
- Eye Patterns: recognise how people access information on their “hard drives”.
- Representational Systems: understand how we represent our experience and create our own realities.
ANCHORING, PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS,LANGUAGE AND APPLICATIONS OF NLP
- Anchoring: learn the key to choosing the optimum state for any occasion.
- Perceptual Positions: discover the power of being able to see things from multiple perspectives.
- The language of understanding: tools to never misunderstand anyone again
- Applications of NLP: where can you incorporate NLP into your life, to get great results in all you do.
On completion of the course participants will receive an NLP Dynamics’ Foundation Skills certificate.
THIS COURSE WOULD BE PARTICULARLY USEFUL FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN:
- Personal and professional development
- Conflict resolution
- Presentation skills
- Relationship skills
- Change work (working with individuals to achieve set goals)