Actions and Detail Panel
2. World Tour with iPad & web tools - global learning
Thu 24 November 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
Experience the wonders of an iPad virtual world tour and live link-ups to another country.
Develop and share ideas on how to use global learning and maps to develop students skills in numeracy, literacy and Science.
Find out how you can make your classroom global and see the benefits of connecting with educators and students around the planet.
• Experience the power of Apple Maps for virtual visits
• Plan a world ‘learning’ tour to use in your classroom
• Find out how to integrate literacy, numeracy and aspects of STE(A)M into lessons
• Assess ways to easily collaborate globally with other schools
NOTE - The date for this event ahs been moved to 24th November (the day before)