San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Engineers Australia UK Chapter will be presenting a seminar on the process for getting recognised as a Chartered Member under the eChartered system.
Date: Monday, 30 November 2015
(rescheduled from the 9th Nov date)
When: 18:00 for 18:30 start. Refreshments available on arrival.
Where: ARUP Consulting Engineers, Basement Room at 8 Fitzroy Street, London W1T 4BQ
This seminar will outline the application process to be recognised at Chartered status, and the competencies that need to be demonstrated. Topics to be discussed will include writing competency statements, Professional Interview, Code of Ethics and CPD.
Chartered Professional Engineers will be in attendance to discuss their experiences on the process, and answer any questions which attendees may have.
When & Where
Engineers Australia - UK Chapter
Engineers Australia is the peak Australian forum for the advancement of engineering and the professional development of our members. Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Continuing professional development and career services
- Technical information and resources
- Networking events
- International mobility and recognition
The UK Chapter's role is to further the involvement of Australian Engineers in the profession while they are based in the United Kingdom, by:
- Providing CPD opportunities such as technical talks and site visits;
- Providing networking events with other Australian (and New Zealand) Engineers; and
- Assisting with the Getting Chartered process for members.