San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Engineers Australia UK Chapter, in conjunction with IPENZ, invite you to the
2016 EA / IPENZ River Thames Boat Cruise
Spectacular weather, friendship and guaranteed fun are in store this year. Drinks and lunch provided. Everyone is welcome, so get on board!
This year celebrates a joint 88years of the UK Chapters of both EA and IPENZ, with special mention of IPENZ UK Branch's 50th year Anniversary this year!
When: Saturday 25th June 2016, 11:40pm till 3:00pm
Where: Boarding at Temple Pier at 11:40pm sharp (please arrive by 11:30am)
Directions to Temple Pier: http://www.cpbs.co.uk/pdf/TempleDirections.pdf
So spread the word to friends and family, and see you there!
Any queries, please click "Contact the Organiser".
When & Where
Engineers Australia - UK Chapter
Engineers Australia is the peak Australian forum for the advancement of engineering and the professional development of our members. Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Continuing professional development and career services
- Technical information and resources
- Networking events
- International mobility and recognition
The UK Chapter's role is to further the involvement of Australian Engineers in the profession while they are based in the United Kingdom, by:
- Providing CPD opportunities such as technical talks and site visits;
- Providing networking events with other Australian (and New Zealand) Engineers; and
- Assisting with the Getting Chartered process for members.