Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
2016 MSA Coalition Annual Patient and Family Conference
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana USA
Start time: Noon - Friday, October 14th
End time: 5:00 PM - Saturday, October 15th
CLICK TO VIEW: TENTATIVE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Hotel Venue: HILTON NEW ORLEANS RIVERSIDE
2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Please make room reservations directly with the hotel by phone or online using this reservation link.
If phoning please state arrival and departure dates and ask for the group discount code "MSA".
*** NOTE*** Thursday, Oct. 13 only is sold out at Hilton New Orleans Riverside. Remaining nights are still available, however. Alternate Thursday night accommodations are available at Embassy Suites (see below).
The Embassy Suites (nearby) is the alternate hotel (special MSA rate Thursday night only):
Group Name: The MSA Coalition
Group Code: MSA
Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans Convention Center
315 Julia Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
*** NOTE*** All rooms at both the Hilton Riverside and Embassy Suites are only being held for booking by our group until 9/22/16. After that time, they will be released and interested attendees may have difficulty getting rooms as the city is extremely booked. Thursday night overflow accommodations are available at Embassy Suites.
PLEASE NOTE: SEATING IS LIMITED
EVENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED SO WE MAY RESERVE YOUR SPOT AT THE CONFERENCE
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Please click REGISTER and select the number of persons you are registering in your party then click CHECKOUT. *** THIS IS A FREE EVENT ***
- Scroll down and complete a separate registration form for each person in your party. Note the items with a red star are required fields.
- At the bottom of the screen please click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen as well as a confirmation email. Please review the email and double check all details. You may return to this site at any time and make corrections.
- Please note this event will be videotaped. Please see this link to review the video/image release agreement and opt to agree or disagree during the registration process.
- Note that submitting your registration constitutes your signature agreeing to and confirming all information provided herein.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us Toll Free 1-866-737-4999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please return to the site to update your information at any time.
More people are coming in my party than originally planned, can I add their details to my registration?
Please log in and request additional tickets for the new people in your party and include their names and all details. These will not be linked to your original ticket order but will be a separate ticket order.
I found I am unable to attend the event, how do I cancel my registration?
Please find the email that was sent to you confirmating your registration, at the bottom under Your Account you will find a Log In link to manage your orders. Sign in there, click on your order and then click Cancel Order. You will receive an email notifying you that your cancellation is confirmed.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Bringing your ticket is not required but may help speed up the check-in process. A list of attendees and a printed name badge will be waiting at the event when you check-in.