Join us at a new prestigious event in Cambridge that offers practical insight critical to ambitious companies from high profile business leaders and seasoned professionals.
This is a free event hosted by the Institute of Directors Cambridgeshire and sponsored by PEM Corporate Finance, Lloyds Bank and Sales Plus Profit.
What is the event about?
Are you still working on the transactional and operational side of your business? How much time do you spend working on your business and not in it? Truly great businesses are often run by owners and directors who spend more time working on the organisation and deliver outstanding results that are consistent - and often allow the top team to take more time out and appear more relaxed than most!
The most attractive businesses to investors, purchasers, collaborators, and customers are run by directors who spend more time on, and not in, the business. Come and learn from your peers, two leaders of outstanding local businesses, and professional advisers.
Who is it for?
Owners and Directors of unquoted companies with annual turnover exceeding £2.5M.
Benefits of attending:
• Find out why would someone buy or invest in your business
• Discover what makes a good acquisition
• Understand how to keep cash flowing to fund growth or acquisitions
• Learn how to improve your sales operation
• Insights into why the right business culture can help you achieve objectives
• Network and connect with company directors with growth ambitions