2017 Business Growth Plan Workshop
Imagine starting 2017 knowing exactly where to devote your time, money and energy. No more faffing about and feeling overwhelmed, just a straight forward plan to follow, to grow your business in 2017.
"If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail" Benjamin Franklin
You know how important it is to spend time planning in your business. After all, it's very often the difference between those who achieve their goals, and those who don't. It's that simple.
But for some reason, you never manage to actually get round to doing it.
Maybe you feel like having a plan is going to constrain you in some way and box you in.
Or maybe you want to have a plan, but never manage to find the time to do it properly.
Well, if you're now ready to stop winging it and create a proper plan in your business for next year, then join me and a small group of like minded business owners at this special workshop I'm running on 1st December in Stone, Staffordshire.
Over the past years I've taken my clients through the step by step process I'm going to be sharing in this workshop, to help them achieve these typical results:
- Increase turnover and profitability
- Working less hours in your business, without making less money
- Getting clear on what you need to be spending your time on, and stop trying to do everything
- Breaking through a plateau you've reached, and taking your business and you to the next level
There's only one way to make the time work ON your business - and that is making the decision to do it. Are you willing to commit to a day of working ON your business to map out the next year?
Read on to discover exactly what we'll be covering on the day.
"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan" Eleanor Roosevelt
Here's the step by step process we'll be working through:
1. Your 2016 Review - you'll look at what's working well now in your business, and what isn't, to get some clarity about where to focus going forward
2. Setting Your Vision For 2017 - you'll go through an exercise to set the 'right' vision and goals for you and your business, and feel excited by them.
3. Create Your Game Plan - this is where you'll begin to put the meat on the bones, and create your 12 month plan, using the templates and tools provided. This won't be a boring plan - this will be one that inspires you and that you will actually want to use rather than shoving it in a drawer!
4. Staying The Course - it's quite normal to lose momentum, or for some unforeseen obstacle to appear in your way to try and derail you. In this step we'll be covering how you can stay on track and put together your personal 'obstacle buster strategy'.
5. Keeping You Accountable - this is a one day workshop, but one of the ways to get you motivated to take action and use your plan is to hold you accountable. So, I'm offering each attendee the opportunity of a one to one half hour follow up call with me, around 5-6 weeks after the workshop, to work through any issues that come up and keep you on track.
As you can see, this is going to be a very practical, 'hands-on' day of Getting Stuff Done - no faffing about allowed!
What is it worth to you to have your 2017 plan in place by the end of this year, and give you a head start on achieving your objectives?
Spaces are also limited on the day so this will be a small group, enabling me to give everyone the support and guidance they need.
All tools needed on the day are provided, and a lovely lunch and refreshments will also be on hand to keep your energy up.
PLUS there's a early bird discount in place for you fast decision makers until 18th November.
Investment for the workshop is £247, including lunch and the tools required.
Early bird price of £147 until 18th November.