Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Computer Science and Electronic Engineering workshop with Industry
Fri 30 June 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the Industry day of the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, University of Essex to take place on the 30th June 2017. The purpose of the day is to create an open forum to discuss current industrial topics and problems where the University knowledge and expertise might help to address, the topics including
- Workforce scheduling and Logistics solutions and problems
- Smart Homes and Internet of Things solutions and problems
- Health and Social Care solutions and problems
- Cyber Security solutions and problems
- Self-Driving Vehicles solutions and problems
- Email Management Systems solutions and problems
- Immersive Education and Human Computer Interfaces
- Applications of General Game Artificial Intelligence
- Web App and Mobile App Development
- 5G networking solutions and problems
- Big data and analytics challenges and solutions.
- High capacity wireless networks.
- Human-centred robotics for healthcare and Environment Monitoring
We invite you to register where you can listen to the open discussions throughout the day or participate with a brief four minute talk to present a current industrial challenge regarding the listed topics above.
In the afternoon, the session will split into parallel sessions, each lead by an academic subject matter expert, where your challenges can be discussed in further detail.
If you are interested to participate in the Industry day, please register here and contact Professor Hani Hagras if you plan to present a challenge in the open morning session, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
University of Essex Business School
University of Essex Colchester Campus