Witness the future of finance on 21 April 2017
Tens of thousands of finance jobs are vanishing. Google, Apple, Facebook and countless FinTech startups are disrupting the financial sector. Innovative companies are eager to please millions of frustrated banking customers. Investors are fascinated by the phenomenal profits made by banks struggling with outdated technology.
Join the Dutch FinTech Awards and Conference where innovative and disruptive FinTech companies are awarded. Meet 300 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors, extend your network and develop business.
The nominated FinTech companies compete in seven different categories. This includes one special categories: incumbent banks where these traditional players show how well they are able to adapt to this rapidly changing environment. Only the best and most innovative FinTechs have the opportunity to pitch at this thought-provoking event. It promises to be an inspirational day including insight and discussions with heavyweight stakeholders in the Dutch FinTech scene. Important stakeholders already confirmed their presence at the Dutch FinTech Awards in 2017, register yourself now in order to witness the future of finance in the Netherlands.
- 6 rounds of pitches by the hottest Dutch FinTech Companies.
- 1 round of pitches by the most innovative incumbent banks of the Netherlands
- 5 speaking slots by Rabobank, Van Doorne and more.
- 1 opening keynote by N26
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the event, the nominations, the sponsorship and speaking opportunities and other questions. RSVP today and witness the future of finance.
The Dutch FinTech Awards Event is held in Utrecht at the Rabobank Headquarter.
SIX REASONS TO JOIN THE DUTCH FINTECH AWARDS 2017
- Meet the largest international FinTech investors with combined funds of over a staggering 1 billion. Meet Eggert Claessen (Frumtak Ventures - Iceland), Richard Brown (Santander - UK), Jurgen Ingels (SmartFin - Belgium), Josh Bell (Dawn Capital - UK), Johan Lundberg (NFT Ventures - Sweden), Iason Nikolakis (Anthemis - UK) and many more.
- Meet in one day the hottest Dutch FinTechs as well as amazing international disruptors: N26 (Number26), Adyen, Davinci, Backbase, Bunq, FiveDegrees, Dopay and many more. These companies make thousands of jobs in the financial sector obsolete.
- Thought-provoking keynote session of Europe’s biggest and fastgrowing FinTech bank: N26 (Number26): Why is N26 growing like crazy? Why are many banks afraid?
- Meet heads of Digitalisation and Innovation of the most important financial institutions. Discover what keeps Bart Leurs (Rabobank), Jonathan Webster (Lloyds Banking Group), David Dab (ING) and Menno van Leeuwen (ABN Amro) and more awake.
- Unique opportunity to meet the entire FinTech scene in one day. An inspiring day full of learning moments, business development, networking with 300 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors. This is the best day of the year.
- FinTechs benefit a special price in February using code: FINTECHfeb
As a FinTech company you will get in touch with major international FinTech investors who are eager to invest in your company. As well as financial institutions who are in the need of partnering with FinTechs in order to keep competing.
Save This Event
When & Where
Alex van Groningen BV/ FinTech Europe
The Dutch FinTech Awards is an initiative of Alex van Groningen Group BV. Alex van Groningen BV is regarded as a leading Dutch publishing powerhouse and is used by 90% of all Dutch financial service providers, banks, IT-companies for branding and lead generation purposes. Alex van Groningen BV is also well known as the leading training institute in finance and is used by 90% of the top 1000 Dutch companies.