Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Employment Update; Everything you need to know to prepare your busines...
Thu 20 April 2017, 08:00 – 10:30 BST
2017 Employment Update; everything you need to know to prepare your business for the year ahead
Date: Thursday, 20 April 2017
Time: 8.00am – Registration & Networking
8.30am – Talk begins
10.30am – Finish
Venue: Irwin Mitchell, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4BZ
Irwin Mitchell in partnership with Welcome to Yorkshire are delighted to invite you to this event which is designed to get your business ready for the year ahead.
We will examine:
- The potential immigration and employment implications of “Brexit"
- The introduction of gender pay reporting and the apprenticeship levy
- Changes to the rules for salary sacrifice
We will also review 2016 and the key cases that affect UK employers including;
- How holiday pay should be calculated and whether to include overtime and commission
- What the “public interest” test means in the context of whistleblowing claims
- The most recent cases on employment status.
We will also discuss what is in the pipeline for 2018 and beyond.
The event will be highly practical and previous attendees have said that our speakers are excellent. They have also commented that the updates are “very informative and beneficial to the business we are in”.
There will of course be the opportunity for you to share your views, ask questions and to network with other delegates.
A light breakfast and coffee will be provided on the day.
Please register for free and join us to give your business the best chance to prepare for the year ahead.
For more information please contact Nicola Christian on 0113 322 3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.