Actions and Detail Panel
2017 MSA Coalition Patient and Family Conference
Fri, Oct 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, Oct 14, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
2017 MSA Coalition Annual Patient and Family Conference
Location: Nashville, Tennessee USA
Start time: 9:00 AM - Friday, October 13th
End time: 4:00 PM - Saturday, October 14th
CLICK TO VIEW: TENTATIVE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Hotel Venue: NASHVILLE AIRPORT HOTEL
2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214, USA
Reservations: +1-844-886-4136 Quote group discount code: "MSAC"
Please make room reservations directly with the hotel by phone or online using this reservation link.
If phoning please state arrival and departure dates and ask for the group discount code "MSAC".
PLEASE NOTE: SEATING IS LIMITED - EVENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED SO WE MAY RESERVE YOUR SPOT AT THE CONFERENCE. (Only those planning to attend in person are to register. The live stream at our website is open to everyone).
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Please click REGISTER and select the number of persons you are registering in your party then click CHECKOUT. *** THIS IS A FREE EVENT ***
- Scroll down and complete a separate registration form for each person in your party. IMPORTANT: Please fill in the proper name for each person in your party. They will receive a pre-printed name badge on arrival. Note all items with a red star are required fields.
- At the bottom of the screen please click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen as well as a confirmation email. Please review the email and double check all details. You may return to this site at any time and make corrections.
- Please note this event will be videotaped. Please see this link to review the video/image release agreement and opt to agree or disagree during the registration process.
- Note that submitting your registration constitutes your signature agreeing to and confirming all information provided herein.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us Toll Free 1-866-737-4999 or email email@example.com
What costs are associated with conference attendance?
Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. Admission to the conference is free - all are welcome. If it is possible to make a donation to help defray conference expenses, it is greatly appreciated. Donations can be made via this link: Please Donate Now and specify "MSA Educational Initiatives".
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Your answer goes here
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, please return to the site to update your information at any time.
More people are coming in my party than originally planned, can I add their details to my registration?
Please log in and request additional tickets for the new people in your party and include their names and all details. These will not be linked to your original ticket order but will be a separate ticket order. Note that proper names of every attendee are required so we can print their name badge in advance.
I found I am unable to attend the event, how do I cancel my registration?
Please find the email that was sent to you confirmating your registration, at the bottom under Your Account you will find a Log In link to manage your orders. Sign in there, click on your order and then click Cancel Order. You will receive an email notifying you that your cancellation is confirmed.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Bringing your ticket is not required but may help speed up the check-in process. A list of attendees and a printed name badge will be waiting at the event when you check-in.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Note that proper names of every attendee are requested in advance so we can have printed name badges prepared ahead of time. If the attendees in your party have changed, we are happy to create a name badge on the day of the conference.