San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1. People who invest a little time in planning save far more time in execution - and tend to go further and faster than those who don't.
2. For various reasons, over time, we and the plans we're implementing tend to veer of course.
So, periodically investing a little time 'reviewing, thinking, adjusting and planning' will keep you more focused, help boost your commitment and motivation and will result in better professional results and more rewarding personal results.
I run planning workshop days 3 times a year - January, April and September. ...and people keep coming back so they do work. A few hours of your time and a not-a-lot of money (£195 or £125 for the Early Bird) to get some real clarity and focus around a practical Action-Plan.
I've been running planning workshops for business owners, partners, directors and self-employed professionals for 10 years now. I've refined a really good planning process; I'm good at facilitating these sessions; and, based on client feedback and results, I know they work.
If you're serious about being better and getting better results, commit to attending and book on now.
In this planning workshop you will:
- Create inspiring goals and a realistic plan to achieve them
- Gain marketing insights that will differentiate your business and generate new leads
- Get control of your time & work fewer hours
- Learn how to engage your team & improve performance
- Determine what the key numbers are to focus on
- Generate ideas to overcome your biggest challenges
- Share ideas & network with other like-mined business people
...and leave with the focus, determination and enthusiasm to make your plan a reality.
Save This Event
When & Where
I'm in my 10th year working as a Business Growth Specialist. My background is in Commercial General Management, both in the UK and overseas. My specialism is marketing and business development.