Has there ever been a more critical time to boost the quality of management and leadership in the UK?
- Our national productivity is 19% below the average of our G7 competitors
- Only 1 in 5 of current managers is qualified in management and leadership
- 71% of organisations fail to train new managers
- The UK needs 1.9m new managers by 2024
- Nearly 25% of all job openings in 2015 were left vacant due to applicants not having the right skills or knowledge
- Bad management could cost the UK £19.3bn annually,
- and frighteningly, 43% of managers rate their own, more senior, managers as ineffective
So given why we need to develop our managers and leaders, what knowledge, attitude and skills are needed in the fourth revolution 21st Century organisational landscape? Also how best can we do this from a results, time and cost effectiveness viewpoint?
Our acclaimed and nationally recognised '21st Century Leaders' programme has been designed to suit the immediate needs of our current, but also aspirational, senior managers and leaders from across all sectors and organisational sizes.
At our free, no commitment taster event we will:
- Explain the course philosophy, structure and content
- Develop the concept of Intrapreneurship with you
- Outline the recognised, graduate and masters level qualification options available
- Signpost the routes to potential funding of 50% for suitable applicants and organisations
- Introduce the programme facilitators, David Broadhead and Jane Adamson
- Provide testimonials and encourage participation from past attendees, but most importantly,
- Allow you to experience the small group, seminar style, action learning set approach we utilise
Any questions then please ask us:
David Broadhead firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Adamson email@example.com
or call 01484 500404