San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us to find out who will be crowned Champion of The Pitch 2016!
There are business competitions and then there’s The Pitch. We educate and empower the best that there is in the UK.
For the first time in it’s 9 year history the Pitch Final is being held at Google's Townhall in London! With breathtaking views across the city and its funky interiors - it will be an event you won't forget. Face it, you’ve always wanted to see what Google's offices are really like! (The sleeping pods are the real deal). Maybe one day your offices won’t be too dissimilar!
The unmissable day includes:
- Watch as this years top business pitch for their chance to be crowned the 2016 Pitch Champion!
- Network with previous Pitch contestants - find out how they've grown their business and how to put the learnings from The Pitch into action
- Listen to Kashflow founder Duane Jackson's captivating story of his journey to business success!
- Discover how Supper Club and Prelude Group's, Emma-Jane Packe is helping to make Britain the most enterprising nation in the world.
- Watch as we question one of the world’s leading experts on funding, Luke Lang of Crowdcube, on the do's and don'ts crowdfunding, raising investment and alternative finance.
- Gain valuable business insight from Seedcamp's Carlos Eduardo Espinal as he gives expert advice on company formation, strategy and fundraising.
- Network with experts on subjects including digital marketing, financial management and online branding
- Meet with other entrepreneurs and investors looking for small businesses to back.
All this...plus the food and drink is on us!
The Pitch 2016 Final really is the only small business event you need to attend this autumn.
By registering for the Pitch Final you agree to our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy and Cookie Policies. For more information, please see links below: