Actions and Detail Panel
25 ways to get your business off to a good start!
Thu 1 December 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
What does it take to launch your business? 25 ways to get your business off to a good start!
We are delighted to welcome Claire Stewart from Cartmill Stewart and Co Chartered Accountants to City Business Hub to present her workshop on getting your business off to a good start!
Topics covered will include:
- Preparing yourself for the journey – handy checklist for getting yourself into the right mindset and overcoming fear of starting a business
- Planning & Organisation – How do you differentiate yourself and what do you need to plan for as you start a business? This will include practical advice for finding premises, organising insurance and many other things!
- Sales & marketing – Branding considerations and use pricing strategies to guard against becoming a busy fool.
- Look after your finances - do it the right way and save yourself valuable time & MONEY! Should I be a sole trader or limited company?
- Building your team – business growth and getting the right staff!
All attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of Claire's book - “25 ways to get your business off to a good start”.
Claire Stewart is a Business Mentor, Chartered Accountant & Author of “25 ways to get your business off to a good start” who is immensely passionate about start-ups. She is one of the partners at Cartmill Stewart & Co Chartered Accountants, and regularly advises clients on how to get themselves set up in business the RIGHT way, first time. She is passionate about helping businesses to stay on top of their numbers and grow their business, through effective pricing, as well as through employing non-financial methods to see more profit. Claire is Mum to two little girls and understands the pressures of running your own business, whilst striking a good work life balance. Claire is excited about speaking to new business owners or those just preparing to launch a new business and will give away a free copy of her book to all delegate who attend. This workshop will include plenty of time for discussion and questions!
Date and Time
City Business Hub
Filor Building, Twin Spires Complex
155 Northumberland Street